jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2007

Customs

I decided to write of the custom, because is my desire, I want to do it and this also is one of my customs, such as to do coffee, to prepare the lunch, to feed to the animals, etc. Is an strange thing that everything turns concerning in a routine, how do modify suddenly and don’t feel us empties? as we’re missing something. I remember lively how is leaving a job, you wake up in the morning, look at the clock and say: “Oh, no, I don’t anything to do outside” maybe you come back to the bed or you wake up and do many kinds of things, but it’s not the same. Sometimes I’ as feeling devastated as if something had broken inside me - to that I refer with “empty” - the depression could change a little, but probably like everything will be overcoming, another custom? I try to modify my routine occasionally, but at the end a little of calmness and predictability, is not bad at all in this absurd world .

No hay comentarios: