viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2007

About these days in which you feel more woman and want to hang yourself

All the time I asks to myself Why the women are so changeable? and the answer is ' cuase we're hormonal, well be premenstrual, menstrual, in the pregnancy or after it. The true is that when I'm hormonal I feel terrible, depressed, hasten, saying things without thinking or think too much, no way to win, of course later I analyze that was only a chemical alteration of my brain. Perhaps there should exist some type of drug to avoid these things, if it exists I hope to know it some day :P.

1 comentario:

Matt dijo...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph you have posted in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt